Which Mercedes-Benz SUV Seats 7?
Are you wondering which Mercedes-Benz SUV seats 7 passengers? Monroe families seeking a luxury SUV that fits all the kids are in luck, as Ray Catena of Freehold has the new Mercedes-Benz GLS in stock. Starting at an MSRP from $69,550*, this 7-seater:
- Promises the COMAND® infotainment system to keep everyone on board entertained, connected, and in the know
- Provides 40 inches of rear head room, 38.5 inches of rear legroom, and 58.3 inches of rear shoulder room
- Achieves versatility across three rows thanks to a 60/40-split second row and a power-folding 50/50-split third row
- Opens up to offer 93.8 cubic feet total for storage
- Tows up to 7,500 pounds
- Runs on a 3.0L V6 biturbo engine rated at 362 hp and 369 lb-ft of torque, and maxes out at 577 hp and 561 lb-ft of torque from a handcrafted AMG® 5.5L V8 biturbo engine
- Features a diesel engine on older models
- Comes equipped with safety equipment meant for peace of mind for you and the whole family, including Active Brake Assist, ATTENTION ASSIST®, Crosswind Assist, and more
- Keeps everyone inside occupied with an available backseat entertainment system with two screens, the **harman/kardon LOGIC7® stereo system, in-car Wi-Fi, and more
Shop at Ray Catena of Freehold
Now that you know which Mercedes-Benz SUV seats seven people and all the model has to offer, see how they compare to models in their class, like the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLS vs. 2019 Audi Q7. Browse the Mercedes-Benz price list to help choose which Mercedes-Benz SUV model is right for you at Ray Catena of Freehold.
Looking to grab a bite before or after coming in for a test drive? Check out these recommendations in Marlboro!
View Our Current Mercedes-Benz SUV Inventory
* Excludes all options, taxes, title registration, $925 transportation charge and dealer preparation fees.
**harman/kardon® and Logic 7® are registered marks of Harman International Industries, Incorporated.