2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC Price
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC comes with a variety of features, including DYNAMIC SELECT®, 4MATIC® all-wheel drive, and a luxurious cabin. The GLC offers a wide selection of configurations as well, allowing Monroe drivers to find a GLC model that matches what they’re looking for. Interested in a new GLC SUV or Coupe for you and your family? Pricing has probably crossed your mind. Ray Catena of Freehold compiled a list of the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC prices below.
GLC SUV Price List
The GLC SUV is offered five different trims, which include Mercedes-AMG® models and models with 4MATIC® all-wheel drive.
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 SUV ($40,700 MSRP*): The GLC 300 is the base model, and comes with a 241-hp 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine and high-end features like FrontBass® audio system, a 14-way power driver seat with memory, and optional leather upholstery.
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 4MATIC® SUV ($42,700 MSRP*): This model comes with 4MATIC® all-wheel drive. Other standard features include ATTENTION ASSIST®, ECO-START®, and a power liftgate.
- 2018 GLC 350e 4MATIC® SUV ($49,990 MSRP*): This model features a 2.0L inline-4 turbo + plug-in hybrid electric motor. The engine generates 315 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque.
- 2018 AMG® GLC 43 SUV ($56,250 MSRP*): The AMG® GLC 43 has an AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo engine under its hood, producing 362 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque. It accelerates to 60 mph in 4.8 seconds.
- 2018 AMG® GLC 63 SUV ($69,900 MSRP*): This model is powered by a handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine that generates 503 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque. It has an impressive 0-60 mph acceleration time of 3.8 seconds.
GLC Coupe Price List
Available in four different configurations, there’s a GLC Coupe to meet almost every Colts Neck driver’s needs.
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupe ($47,300 MSRP): The GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupe comes standard with features like DYNAMIC SELECT®, ECO-START®, ATTENTION ASSIST®, and more.
- 2019 AMG® GLC 43 Coupe ($61,200 MSRP*): This model comes standard with many luxury features, such as heated seats, an HD Radio™ receiver, and MB-Tex/DINAMICA upholstery.
- 2019 Mercedes-AMG® GLC 63 Coupe ($74,100 MSRP*): The AMG® GLC 63 Coupe comes equipped with an AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine that produces 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque.
- 2019 AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe ($81,800 MSRP*): You can expect top-tier features from the AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe, such as a Burmester® Surround Sound System and PRESAFE®.
Test Drive the GLC at Ray Catena of Freehold
Experience the GLC in person at Ray Catena of Freehold. Contact us or visit us in Freehold to schedule a test drive with one of our new GLC models. When you find a vehicle that you like, one of our financial experts can get you started with the next steps. Interested in leasing a GLC instead of financing? Be sure to ask about our lease specials while you’re at our dealership!
More From Ray Catena of Freehold
There is a special feeling about driving a Mercedes-Benz. With all the luxury and the sleek appearance this machine comes with, all luxury drivers admire it. You now have the chance to drive it too. You’re moving from one dealership to another, looking for the best deals! But are you wondering whether to buy or…
Mercedes-Benz of Freehold, NJ, is getting into the holiday spirit by partnering with Toys for Tots. For every car sold between now and December 16th, 2022, we will donate one toy to a child that would otherwise have gone without. If you’re thinking of treating yourself and your family to a new car, wait no…
Want to take a peak at the future? The Mercedes-Benz EQS Models will give you a chance. Sleek, dynamic, elegant, Innovative, Custom-designed, fast, etc. These are some of the words that come to mind when you behold the 2023 Mercedes-Benz ESQ Sedan. This beast on wheels is worth every penny you will put into it….
Does the idea of riding a luxury electric Mercedes-Benz develop a longing in you? You deserve to be among the first set of individuals to own and ride this classic 2023 Mercedes-Benz EQB SUV. Car manufacturers are quickly responding to the recent preference for electric-powered crossover SUVs by Luxury car buyers by stepping up their…
Want to sell your car and wondering whether you can get a good (and hopefully fair) deal for your trouble? To begin, you’ll need to be able to gauge your car’s estimated worth to avoid getting the short end of the stick when negotiating with potential buyers and dealers. To help clueless car owners like…