2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Reviews
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class is an achievement in modern technology and performance, with science fiction-worthy features like electrified Mercedes-Benz AMG® engines and PRESAFE® Sound, which prepares the human eardrum for the sound of an impending collision. But don’t just take our word for it–explore reviews from the experts and find out what they have to say about this luxury sedan, then contact us for a test drive to find out if you want to take it home to Monroe or Old Bridge.
The E-Class was reviewed by the experts at Cars.com, who liked the 2019 E-Class performance features like the brake pedal feel, and the design of the pillarless E-Class Coupe body style. Additional features they noted include:
- “Light, eager driving feel”
- “Obedient nin-speed automatic transmission”
- “First-class cabin”
CarGurus likes this luxury sedan for its wide variety of options, high-tech interior, and safety features:
- “It continues to be one of the few models that can truly boast a full lineup with sedan, coupe, soft-top cabriolet, and wagon variants.”
- CarGurus calls the gloss black 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster the “crown jewel of the interior,” which also offers heated front seats, natural wood trim, and more.
- “Safety has always been a paramount priority at Mercedes-Benz–and the E-Class reflects that priority,” with features like rain-sensing wipers, the PRESAFE® suite, and more.
MotorTrend is interested in the E-Class for its two new trim levels, which will both have electrified 3.0L 6-cylinder engines: the AMG® E 53 Coupe and the AMG® E 53 Cabriolet. MotorTrend notes these offerings for their performance features and the innovative “standard tech doodads” including:
- “Dual high-resolution displays with 12.3-inch screens that blend into the Widescreen Cockpit.”
- PRESAFE® features which can be manipulated from the steering wheel-mounted controls
- Standard 4MATIC® all-wheel drive, fully variable torque distribution and several drive modes.
Discover the New E-Class at Ray Catena of Freehold
We have what you are looking for in our E-Class inventory, from E-Class sedans and wagons to coupes and convertibles. If you want to save on your next luxury model in Colts Neck, consider a used Mercedes-Benz E-Class at Ray Catena of Freehold! Be sure to check our our selection of coupe and convertible models as well!
More from Ray Catena of Freehold
Mercedes-Benz EQS 450+ It’s like no electric car you’ve seen. Personally attentive. Seamlessly responsive. Uniquely imaginative. More than a new era of motoring, the EQS is here to make every day a fresh start for your own future. Standard Features Rear 245kW permanently synchronous electric motor Smooth, quiet and rich in torque, the…
Whether heading out to lunch for a business meeting or celebrating with family, we always enjoy quality food and service. We put together a short list of upscale dining options near Freehold, NJ you should try if you have not already. Osteria Cucina Rustica If you are looking for authentic Italian cuisine, Osteria Cucina…
The Mercedes-Benz GLS is a large, powerful SUV that offers ample passenger and cargo space, as well as a variety of performance features. Therefore, you can drive around Monroe in comfort. Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions to see if the Mercedes-Benz GLS matches your needs. GLS InventoryContact Us GLS Interior Dimensions and Cargo…
*Top Image Features a 2018 model.