2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Reviews
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class is an achievement in modern technology and performance, with science fiction-worthy features like electrified Mercedes-Benz AMG® engines and PRESAFE® Sound, which prepares the human eardrum for the sound of an impending collision. But don’t just take our word for it–explore reviews from the experts and find out what they have to say about this luxury sedan, then contact us for a test drive to find out if you want to take it home to Monroe or Old Bridge.
The E-Class was reviewed by the experts at Cars.com, who liked the 2019 E-Class performance features like the brake pedal feel, and the design of the pillarless E-Class Coupe body style. Additional features they noted include:
- “Light, eager driving feel”
- “Obedient nin-speed automatic transmission”
- “First-class cabin”
CarGurus likes this luxury sedan for its wide variety of options, high-tech interior, and safety features:
- “It continues to be one of the few models that can truly boast a full lineup with sedan, coupe, soft-top cabriolet, and wagon variants.”
- CarGurus calls the gloss black 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster the “crown jewel of the interior,” which also offers heated front seats, natural wood trim, and more.
- “Safety has always been a paramount priority at Mercedes-Benz–and the E-Class reflects that priority,” with features like rain-sensing wipers, the PRESAFE® suite, and more.
MotorTrend is interested in the E-Class for its two new trim levels, which will both have electrified 3.0L 6-cylinder engines: the AMG® E53 Coupe and the AMG® E53 Cabriolet. MotorTrend notes these offerings for their performance features and the innovative “standard tech doodads” including:
- “Dual high-resolution displays with 12.3-inch screens that blend into the Widescreen Cockpit.”
- PRESAFE® features which can be manipulated from the steering wheel-mounted controls
- Standard 4MATIC® all-wheel drive, fully variable torque distribution and several drive modes.
Discover the New E-Class at Ray Catena of Freehold
We have what you are looking for in our E-Class inventory, from E-Class sedans and wagons to coupes and convertibles. If you want to save on your next luxury model in Colts Neck, consider a used Mercedes-Benz E-Class at Ray Catena of Freehold!
More from Ray Catena of Freehold
While driving around Old Bridge running errands or driving for the fun of it., you’ll want to stop somewhere to eat. What better places to try than the non-traditional restaurants in Edison, NJ? Find all types of cuisine from Korean to Pakistani and try something new. Learn more at Ray Catena of Freehold. Contact Us Restaurants in Edison You’ll…
If an accident is about to occur, the Mercedes-Benz PRESAFE® system will activate. The system takes precautionary measures to ensure the safety of both you and your passengers, and it is available in most of the Mercedes-Benz lineup. Learn more about this high tech safety system near Monroe at Ray Catena of Freehold. New Vehicle Inventory Contact Us What…
How much is the 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class? The cost of each Mercedes-Benz C-Class model depends on the trim level you select, and sometimes even the color. Find out what you can expect at each price point! Mercedes-Benz C 300 Sedan The lineup starts off with the Mercedes-Benz C 300, with an MSRP from $41,400* ($43,400* with…
*Top Image Features a 2018 model.