Non-Traditional Restaurants to Try in Edison, NJ
While driving around Old Bridge running errands or driving for the fun of it., you’ll want to stop somewhere to eat. What better places to try than the non-traditional restaurants in Edison, NJ? Find all types of cuisine from Korean to Pakistani and try something new. Learn more at Ray Catena of Freehold.
Restaurants in Edison You’ll Want to Try
- Swagath Gourmet – This cuisine includes traditional and healthy Indian foods that you won’t want to miss out on. Take the family or your significant other for a dining experience unlike others you’ve had before at one of the best Indian restaurants in Edison, NJ.
- Havana Central – For some live music, a date night atmosphere, and delicious Cuban dishes, Havana Central is the place to try. Located in Menlo Park Mall, this restaurant will give you a delicious meal for a great price.
- Moghul – This Indian restaurant provides a family-friendly dining experience as well as delivery for those days when you just want to stay in to enjoy your food. Try one of their popular dishes and maybe you’ll find your new favorite spot.
- Tabaq – This small lunch buffet provides a taste of Pakistani, Indian, and Bangladeshi foods. You’ll find this small eatery gives off a casual vibe while providing some high-quality authentic bites.
- Chung Sol Bat – For a great Korean restaurant Edison, NJ has to offer, try Chung Sol Bat. At this place, you’ll enjoy some exquisite Korean BBQ. If you’re ready for something different while out on the town, this is a great restaurant to try.
Learn More with Ray Catena of Freehold
Ray Catena of Freehold does more than just help you find the perfect vehicle for you. We can tell you about reasonably priced SUVs, but also provide a list of some new dinner places to try in Marlboro or the best garden centers near Freehold. Learn more with us at Ray Catena of Freehold. Contact us today.