How Much Is the 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class?
How much is the 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class? The cost of each Mercedes-Benz C-Class model depends on the trim level you select, and sometimes even the color. Find out what you can expect at each price point!
Mercedes-Benz C 300 Sedan
The lineup starts off with the Mercedes-Benz C 300, with an MSRP from $41,400* ($43,400* with 4MATIC® All-Wheel Drive). This model affords Monroe drivers:
- A 2.0L inline-four turbocharged engine rated at 255 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque
- A trunk that measures 12.6 cubic feet
- Standard features like KEYLESS START®, Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™, and ATTENTION ASSIST®
Mercedes-Benz AMG® C 43 Sedan
The first of the Mercedes-Benz AMG® C-Class models, this sedan MSRP starts from $53,400*. Its distinct features include:
- An AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo engine that makes 362 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque
- Specialized performance features like an AMG®-enhanced 9G-TRONIC transmission, AMG® DYNAMIC SELECT, and AMG® RIDE CONTROL
- Available advanced technologies such as the AMG® Head-Up Display and an in-car Wi-Fi hotspot
Mercedes-Benz AMG® C 63 Sedan
Next in the lineup is the Mercedes-Benz AMG® C 63, which has an MSRP from $66,100*. This price points promises you:
- A handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine that churns out 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque
- Performance enhancers like a Race Start function, an AMG® SPEEDSHIFT® MCT 7-speed transmission, an AMG® High-Performance Braking System, and more
- Unique design inside and out thanks to AMG® body styling, 18-inch AMG® twin 5-spoke wheels, and AMG® instrumentation in the cabin
Mercedes-Benz AMG® C 63 S Sedan
Finally, the Mercedes-Benz AMG® C 63 S comes in at a starting MSRP of $73,700* and offers:
- Different tuning on the V8 engine to boost output to 503 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque
- More AMG® performance features such as the AMG® High-Performance Ceramic Composite Braking System and the AMG® Sport Exhaust System
- Style elements including the AMG® Nappa/DINAMICA Performance steering wheel, an AMG® carbon fiber rear spoiler, and a panoramic roof
Connect with Ray Catena of Freehold
Get in touch with the team at Ray Catena of Freehold to schedule a test drive of the 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class and to explore our lease offers! Want to see how to C-Class stacks up against competitors? Compare it to the Lexus IS!