2017 Mercedes-Benz GLE vs 2017 BMW X5
2017 Mercedes-Benz GLE
2017 BMW X5
When looking at the Mercedes-Benz GLE vs the BMW X5, you want to be sure the vehicle delivers the right type of cargo space and capabilities that you need while on the road. When looking at facets like cubic feet of space and available towing capacity, you’ll quickly learn the Mercedes-Benz model is the choice you want to make for your Freehold needs.
- Mercedes-Benz GLE offers 38.2 cubic feet of cargo space compared to only 22.9 cubic feet of space on the BMW
- The GLE delivers a standard towing capacity of 6,600 pounds while the BMW offers 5,952 standard towing capacity
- 60/40 split rear seats make it easy for you to add more cargo space to your vehicle when needed for oversized objects
- the Mercedes also comes with auto load leveling, helping you get a smooth ride no matter what you may be hauling
As you can see, the Mercedes-Benz offers more versatility in terms of cargo.
You want to be sure the vehicle you bring home to Staten Island offers the interior conveniences you deserve, and when looking at the Mercedes-Benz vs the BMW, you’ll see the GLE delivers more features you want and need to enhance your trip. Take a look at what the Mercedes-Benz offers as standard features compared to the BMW. In fact, some of these features aren’t even option on the BWM X5.
- Front dual reclining heated bucket seats
- 8-way adjustable driver’s and front passenger seats
- Power memory
- Center armrest
The Mercedes-Benz GLE model brings more comfort and convenience to the road.
Ray Catena of Freehold has Your New Car
Exploring your options is a necessity when you’re buying a new car, and when comparing the 2017 Mercedes-Benz GLE vs the 2017 BMW X5, you’ll quickly find out which luxury model is the right one for you to choose. In order to experience the Mercedes-Benz model for yourself, you need to visit Ray Catena of Freehold, located at 4380 Route 9 in Freehold, NJ, to see our new inventory of models. Should you want to learn more about our inventory or our vehicle specials, you can contact us online or by calling (732) 627-4404 today.