What are the 2017 Mercedes-Benz GLE Utility Features?
Old Bridge drivers deserve a vehicle that can handle whatever you want to throw in its path, and the 2017 Mercedes-Benz GLE vehicle is the right one to choose. Although known as a luxury model, this vehicle comes with plenty of utility features that allows you to do more than just drive it to work. Explore the Mercedes-Benz GLE utility features below to see how it stacks up.
Reassurance When You Need It
Road and weather conditions in Marlboro can change in an instant, so you want a vehicle that will always be prepared. The new Mercedes-Benz model will do just that.
- 4MATIC® delivers torque to the wheels to keep precise traction and helps you handle curves with more confidence
- Choose between 19- and 20-inch alloy wheels for better traction when you hit the road
- With almost 115 inches of length, this new model can fit up to five adults comfortable, with room to stretch out and take in the sights
- Over 80 cubic feet of cargo space with standard power lift gate creates a place for you to house shopping bags, luggage, and more
- 60/40 split rear seats open up the cargo area to give you more room for larger objects
While you’re enjoying the versatile utility features on your model, be sure to also check out what’s under the hood to be truly impressed.
- Choose between gasoline engines or plug-in hybrid power for more choices to suit your needs
- 3.5L V6 engine offers 302 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque while also delivering a 6,600-pound towing capacity
- 3.5L V6 4MATIC® engine generates the same power but kicks the towing capacity up to 7,200 pounds
- 3.0L V6 biturbo with plug-in hybrid electric motor delivers 436 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque as well as 4,410-pound towing capacity
- AMG® enhanced 3.0L V6 turbo engine offers 385 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque
- Handcrafted AMG® 5.5L V8 biturbo engine provides 550 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque
- Handcrafted AMG® 5.5L V8 biturbo engine can also kick things up to 577 hp and 561 lb-ft of torque
Choose Ray Catena of Freehold Today
The 2017 Mercedes-Benz GLE utility features are second to none, so visit Ray Catena of Freehold today to learn more about this amazing new model. Our dealership is located at 4380 Route 9 in Freehold, NJ, or contact us at 732-339-6800 to schedule a test drive or explore our vehicle financing.