What are the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Technology Features?
The Mercedes-Benz E-Class may be notorious for its luxury style throughout Freehold, but it’s also a powerhouse when it comes to technology. With features like:
- Car-to-X technology
- PRESAFE® sound
- DRIVE PILOT
- 12.3-inch touchscreen
You’ll have access to all the information and entertainment you could hope for while hitting the Marlboro roadways. Explore more details about the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class technology features below.
The Tech Details
From staying safe while on the go to providing you with instant access to information and entertainment, all Old Bridge drivers appreciate the detail that went into creating this luxury sedan.
- Car-to-X technology connects your E-Class model to a central information resource so you can receive in-vehicle updates about driving conditions before you actually arrive at that location
- PRESAFE® Sound emits pink noise through the audio system when it senses a collision in order to help pre-trigger your ears’ natural defense against loud noises
- DRIVE PILOT automatically starts and stops with the flow of traffic, keeps you between the lines, and even handles curves, so you basically don’t have to do much when behind the wheel
- Two smartphone pads on the steering wheel allow you to control features and settings without taking your hands off the wheel
- Panoramic 12.3-inch touchscreen puts your navigation, entertainment, and comfort all in one easy-to-use location
- If you’d like more info, you can opt for a second 12.3-inch touchscreen as well, giving you even more visibility on the information you need when you need it
- COMAND® navigation system provides you with 3D maps, live traffic, and even the ability to search on Yelp
Find Out More at Mercedes-Benz of Freehold
With a variety of Mercedes-Benz E-Class models to choose from, you can rest assured you’ll be getting the latest technology features to make your drive more enjoyable. Mercedes-Benz of Freehold has a nice selection of E-Class models to choose from, including the impressive E-Class Coupe. When you want to explore more models like the E-Class Coupe or learn more about the technology, visit our dealership at 4380 Route 9 in Freehold, NJ. You can also contact us at 732-339-6800 to learn more about our current offers, lease deals, or about where Mercedes-Benz are made. Still doing research? See how the Mercedes-Benz E-Class compares to the Lexus GS!